Welcome! Looking for best recommended blogging resources to enhance your blog? Here I am going to share the best resources and tools that most professional and successful bloggers recommend and use. I too use these resources gear up my blogs.
Many people ask for recommendations on best resources, tools, training and other available services to enhance the blogging experience. Many new bloggers and even some experienced bloggers ask particularly about tools used by professional bloggers and resources used by successful blogs.
Therefore, I have compiled this list of best recommended blogging resources that most successful professional bloggers, including myself, use and trust.
Ps 🙂 : I will keep updating this lists as I come across new recommended blogging resources.
Recommended Blogging Resources
Long back I used to create simple websites using FrontPage Express. Making money online was easy during those days. Now technology has changed. Bloggers have to maintain the pace with new emerging technologies. When picking any blogging tool, I make sure it offers recommended features and is value for money and time.
During my 9 years of blogging experience, I came across and used several blogging tools, tips and techniques. You can learn from my experience and save your own time and doing all kinds of research and make your blogging career successful.
So, Here is the list of best recommended blogging resources that I use here and all of my blogs:
- WordPress.org: Self-hosted WordPress Platform
- WordPress.com: Create free blog and enhance the experience of your main self-hosted WordPress blog. Can be used to promote your main blog.
- Blogger.com: Create free blog and use for promoting your main WordPress self-hosted blog.
- Content Protection and Take Down:
➡ Check Out: Blogging Platforms
Blog Monetization 😉
- Google AdSense: Most Successful Online Contextual Advertising Program.
- VigLink: Monetize your Outbound Links.
- Infolinks: Good for in-text ads.
- Chitika: Good for high-traffic blogs.
- Amazon Associate: Recommend and sell products and earn commission.
- eBay Associate: Recommend and sell products and earn commission.
- BuySellAds: Direct advertising program.
➡ Check Out: How to Earn Money from Blogging
Blog Logo Design
- Semrush - Best Keyword Research Tool: The only keyword research tool you will ever need.
Image and Video Tools
- SnagIt: Great tool for screen capture and editing.
- Camtasia: Great video recording tool.
Other Useful Blogging Resources
- Feedburner: Manage and spread your RSS feed.
- AWeber: Newsletter marketing tool by email.
- Get Response: Awesome auto-responder service that most professional bloggers use and recommend.
- Google Analytics: Must use tool from Google to keep an close eye on your blog stats and behavior.
- Akismet: – Filter and get rid of spam comments.