Google Adwords Keyword Tool Learning Center
Google Adwords Keyword Tool Learning Center – Learn what is Google Adwords, Using Adwords Keyword Tool and Online Pay Per Click Advertising.
This Google AdWords Keyword Tool Learning Center is all about learning what is AdWords, What is AdWords Keyword Planner (Keyword Tool), Online Pay Per Click Advertising and how to use AdWords to help your business reach new customers when they are searching on Google for the products and services you offer.
What is Google Adwords?
The common man probably best knows Google as leading search engine. But perhaps what many people don’t realize is that Google has become a premium revenue source for many webmasters and bloggers and online marketers who have mastered Google marketing tips, tricks and techniques.
The Google Adwords platform is a tremendous inexpensive contextual advertising platform. These are small pay per click ads that are displayed on the right side of Google search results as “sponsored links“. These ads provide highly targeted text ads based on what words people use to search for a product.
Google Adwords enables you to implement precisely targeted advertising. If someone does a Google search on “work at home“, they only see ads for work at home. So, Google Adwords is a cost-effective and easy means of pulling in highly targeted traffic to your website.
Advantages of Google Adwords Advertising
- The ad is displayed immediately as soon as you complete the Google Adwords campaign, as opposed to waiting for websites to show up in regular listings, which can take days or even months.
- Your advertising on Adwords is highly targeted, meaning you can make sure you’re only paying for clicks by customers who are sincerely interested in your product or services.
- Adwords allows you to run several ad campaigns simultaneously, so you can test the results and experiment on the fly to constantly improve the quality of the ads. You can even track the “conversion rate,” or the actual number of sales generated by a given ad.
- Google Adwords allow for nearly instant traffic, which can be turned on and off, total control on budget and allows determining the ad contents.
- Traffic results can be measured, providing information on what is successful, what isn’t and what needs to be changed to get better results. This is extremely precise ad marketing.
How Google Adwords PPC Online Advertising Works?
Google Adwords is advertising model that works on the principle of pay per click advertising. It is keyword targeted advertising program, which means that when a user searches for certain keyword and same is selected by you for your Google Ad, then Google Adwords automatically display your site along with the results of the search in a column right next to the search results.
Like some user entered “work at home” key phrase in Google search, and if your Google ad consists the same keyword (i.e., targeted towards “work at home” key phrase), then Google Adwords automatically display your site along with the results of the search in a column right next to the search results.
In the NEXT Chapter, you will learn Google Adwords Keyword Tool Help & Tutorial