Google Panda Vs Google Adsense Earning
Google Panda Vs Google Adsense Earning – What is Google Panda Algorithm, its affect on AdSense Earning and How to Recover.
Google Panda has badly affected the Adsense income of many website owners, bloggers and online freelance writers. Income of few websites and bloggers have increased due to Google Panda search engine algorithm but Adsense income of many websites and bloggers has decreased. The most badly affected are the “Article Directories”, “Content Creators”, and Adsense revenue sharing websites. So, how to deal with Google Panda and how to increase Adsense income?
Most Badly Affected Websites : Google Panda Vs Google Adsense Earning
The most badly affected websites by Google Panda Algorithm are affiliate websites, most freelance writing websites, Adsense revenue sharing websites and other low quality, useless and copied websites and blogs.
How to Recover from Google Panda and Increase Adsense Earning
The best way to increase income from Adsense is to create a website or a blog on WordPress platform. Think about a niche topic and stick to it. Don’t write on all kinds of topics on a single website. Create a brand and goodwill for yourself. Write original and useful articles and use your own pictures as far as possible. Use a digital camera for this purpose. Alternatively you can also use photos from websites that offer photos free from copyrights.
Do’s and Dont’s to Recover from Google Panda Algorithm
What To Do To Recover from Google Panda and Increase Google Adsense Income?
- The Google Panda Algorithm targets useless and copied or duplicate content. So, always write good quality and useful and original articles. It may take some time but 1 original article will do better than 1000 copied articles.
- Always try to use your own photos and mention caption and source.
- If both low quality articles and high quality articles are on the same website or blog then Google will target the website. Try to edit or remove the low quality content from your website.
- Google is targeting article content creator websites. Try to be away from these websites. It is better to create your own website or blog. Little investment on domain name registration and web hosting can increase your adsense revenue.
- Create links with useful websites follow SEO Tips to achieve high search engine ranking.
- Avoid placing too many ads on your website or blog. Strategically place ads.
What Not to Do to Avoid Being Targeted by Google Panda?
- Avoid copying.
- Avoid spelling mistakes. If required, hire professional writers.
- Write for your readers and not for search engine.
- Avoid back links from useless website with no search engine ranking.