How Does PayPal Work
PayPal allows to send and receive payments online safely. It works like an online bank. Learn how PayPal works and is it really safe.
People around the world want to use a safe, secure and easy way for online money transaction. PayPal provides the best solution. People who are not familiar with PayPal ask different questions:
- What is PayPal?
- How PayPal Works?
- How does PayPal work when Selling?
- Is PayPal Safe?
- How does PayPal work when Buying?
- How does PayPal work Companies like Google and Yahoo?
- How does PayPal work with eBay?
- How does PayPal work when Receiving Money?
- How does PayPal work with Bank Account?
- How does PayPal work with Craigslist?
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an Easy and Free Money Payment and Money Transfer Site. PayPal is fastest, safest and easiest way to pay, send and receive money online. You don’t have to share your financial information to send money.
You can easily track your online transactions and spending with the click of a button. Signing up for a PayPal account for free and there is no charge to transfer funds from your bank account to your PayPal account.
PayPal’s listing services are FREE to consumers. However, PayPal provides premium services at low rates for businesses and merchants.
What can you do with a PayPal Account?
With PayPal, you can do following:
- Get paid: Your email address is associated with your PayPal Account. In order to get paid, someone must send a payment to your email address. Whenever someone sends you a payment, PayPal will alert you via email. In order to receive your payment, you must open a PayPal account and confirm that email address belongs to you. Any money received in your PayPal Account goes to PayPal balance and you can view your balance and transaction details in “My Account” section. With your PayPal balance, you can either send a payment or you can withdraw the funds into your bank account or ask for cheques for PayPal. Currency conversation option is also there.
- Send Money: With a PayPal, you can pay or send money from 190 countries and regions supported by PayPal.
- Request Money: With a PayPal Account, you can request money from anyone with an email address in 190 countries and regions supported by PayPal.
- Merchant services: PayPal offers all-in-one payment solution. It offers merchants and businessmen to accept credit cards and PayPal account balances. With PayPal you can accept all major forms of payment including credit cards, bank transfers, debit cards, and more.
How does PayPal work when Selling? How does PayPal work when Buying?
If you sell any product via affiliate marketing or on sites like eBay, you can add the option to receive payment from the buyer via PayPal. In order to do this, both the seller and the buyer must have a PayPal Account. Also there must be balance in the the PayPal A/C of the Buyer or he can even add funds to his or her PayPal A/C using Debit or Credit Card.
How does PayPal work with Companies like Google, Yahoo, Craigslist, eBay etc?
Site like Google, Yahoo, eBay etc sell products and services to people around the world. Buyers can make payment for products and services via PayPal.
How does PayPal work when Receiving Money?
This is very easy. Both, the sender and the receiver must have a PayPal Account. Either of them can send or receive money to and from each other.
How does PayPal work with Bank Account?
In order to withdraw money from PayPal or to add money to your PayPal Account, you must associate your Bank A/C with your PayPal A/C. PayPal sends a tiny amount of money into your PayPal A/C to verify the authenticity of the Bank A/C.
I hope now you understand what is PayPal and how it works.