How to Make Money from Website and Blog
How to Make Money from Website? How to Earn Money from Blog or Blogging? How to Earn Money Online? What are the Best Ways to Make Money Online from Home with Websites or Blog? These are some of the questions...
How to Make Money from Website? How to Earn Money from Blog or Blogging? How to Earn Money Online? What are the Best Ways to Make Money Online from Home with Websites or Blog? These are some of the questions that many people are asking and looking for the best answer.
I think the best legitimate work from home job to make money online is to design your own website or blog and then turn it to a host of money making activities. Website is ultimate money making machine. It earns even when you are sleeping. It is not a “Make Money Quick” or “Earn Money Easily” program. It takes time. If you want to make money quickly and easily then this work is not for you. You need to have patience.
Today, the Internet is an intensely commercial medium, offering plenty of opportunities to earn money. Here I have enlisted simple, easy and proven ways to earn cash with your website or blog. Host your website with any trusted website hosting service provider.
Best Ways to Make Money Online from Home with Website or Blog
- Advertising on Your Website and Blog to Make Money: The best and most proven method of making money out of your website or blog is through advertising. Internet advertising is on an ascending trend, which shows plenty of potential for the near distant future.
- Contextual Ads: The popular search engine – Google has introduced a dramatic new contextual advertising service called AdSense which allows virtually any website owner to make money without having to do too much. AdSense is a program in which you get paid for targeting your readers to another websites product or service. Google AdSense simply requires the host site to paste in a few lines of HTML code on their pages where they want those ads to appear. This code creates the ads that you see and when someone clicks on one of these ads they go to the advertiser’s site. The advertiser is then charged for the click by Google and Google shares the money with you. Sign up for Google AdSense and place Google ads on your site. Google will display the most appropriate ads according to your content and you will get paid for every click on an ad. People, including myself, are making thousands and even million of dollars per month with this program.
- In-Text Ads: When you mouse over one of these doubly underlined sponsored links you will be presented with a Tool Tip describing an advertiser’s product or service. If someone click on the key-word and it will act like an ordinary link taking visitor to a page belonging to the advertising company. For every click on a highlighted key-word, you will receive a small payment. In-Text Advertising solution lets you monetize your content in real-time, enabling an incremental increase in ad revenue by providing a new source of untapped ad inventory that does not compete with the other ad programs running on the site. Thereby providing you with a new revenue stream from the content within your site. Kontera and ContextWeb provide in-text ads to websites.
- Display Affiliate Program Links and Banners on Your Website and Blog: Another method of monetizing traffic to your website and blog is by putting links or banners of affiliate programs on your website. Concept is really quite simple. Every thing is based on paid referral system. Visitors come to your website, you introduce them to product or service from a third party vendor through a banner or text link and you get paid a commission by merchant in following ways:–
– Pay per click
– Pay per lead or impression
– Pay per sale
You can choose affiliate networks where different advertisers offer their banners codes and links that will display their banners on your site along with tracking of your sales and leads. Best affiliate networks to get affiliate programs are :
- Sell Affiliate Products on Your Website or Blog: Another profitable way to earn money from your website or blog is to sell affiliate products. You simply direct traffic to affiliate Website and earn commissions when people buy products. A good way to start with affiliate products is to sign up with ClickBank. There are well over 10,000 different Digital info products. Write up some reviews and recommendations and send traffic to the ClickBank merchant, and if the product sells, you get commissions sometimes as high as 75%. This type of Web site is very simple to setup, however, it requires a large amount of visitor traffic to earn significant money. It’s easy to complement an existing Web site with affiliate links for offering related products to your visitors and, at the same time, earning money.
- Make money selling other company’s products through affiliate programs: These companies give you a link to track your sales. Amazon.com and eBay Affiliate Program are great place to get HTML codes for various products to promote and earn commission. Thousands of people are making a full time income just by driving traffic from their site to merchant sites, never touching or shipping a product.
- Charge a fee to access a section of your site: Provide free access to main sections of your website, but you can charge a fee for an access to members’ lounge where more lucrative information is often available. If your content is unique and valuable, you can make money charging for it. People will pay for access, if it’s useful to them. Your members lounge could be a forum, downloadable software, e-Books, listings, etc.
- Collect and Sell Information: Creating an information database isn’t just a good idea – it’s good business. e.g., you can compile listings for free classified websites, ezines, website directories, work at home websites, etc. Put a price tag to download them.
- Sell your own services to your target audience: If you have a website on “making money online” and you are a web designer, you can make an offer to design web site to your visitors, so that they can make money from their own website. You want to be able to take credit cards (at least with PayPal if not otherwise) on your site and deliver your product to your customers as fast as possible.
- Bottom line: There are many more methods to make money with your website or blog but above enlisted methods are tried and tested and can generate substantial amount of money for beginners. Lastly, when your website or blog is up and working, invest your 75% time in promoting it. Remember most important factor is amount and quality of traffic on your website.