There are so many work from home scams that searching for legitimate work from home jobs with no scam to make money online is an exhausting experience. People have started thinking that all online work from home jobs are scams and there is no REAL and Legitimate Work from Home Job available online.
The term “online job” can have several meanings – There are jobs that are done online, online business opportunities, and businesses that provide online services. But what are the differences between the three: -
- A job that is done online, whether as an employee of a legitimate
company or as a consultant providing an online service, is a job where an individual has negotiated with their employer, or predetermined the fact to their client, to allow the opportunity to do the assigned work online at home. These are truly legitimate work at home jobs. As an employee, the employer or the company takes care of any payroll issues, including employment taxes. As a consultant, you are responsible for self employment tax issues. Many companies who seek individuals to fulfill online jobs do not consider individuals as employees, but rather consultants.
- An online business opportunity allows an individual to feel as though they own a business. However, the individual more than likely has paid a start-up, or sign-up fee. Online business opportunities are mostly in the direct sales arena, and, in my opinion, are not worth the money invested. Most of these “opportunities” consist of a company sponsored website where an individual promotes products or services. The hidden truth: many of these “opportunities” expect you to recruit other people into the “opportunity“. I don’t like online business opportunities; most of them are scams – no real opportunity comes out of the deal, except to those accepting the fees. People are easily lured into the lies of earning a high income.
- A business that provides online services is an actual business started by an individual. The business is something in which the individual has a great deal of interest and truly enjoys the work. The individual provides the service online to clients.
Here, I am going to concentrate on legitimate online work from home jobs and list actual companies that hire people to fulfill their work at home jobs. However, it is my finding that call center, customer service, and general bookkeeping online jobs are the most reliable and stable.
Legitimate Online Work from Home Jobs:
List of companies offering real and legitimate work at home data entry jobs:
- Axion Data: Sign up as a home-working independent contractor with this long-standing company. NO FEES TO JOIN. All data entry operators work from home and are independent contractors. You have to provide your own computer, software, pay their own taxes, and bill Axion for the work performed.
- Palm Coast Data: Data entry to input customer information, such as names and addresses, or revise information already in the database. Work at home on your own personal computer, linked to Palm Coast Data. Check out for job openings.
- Driver Guide: This Company is looking for people to assist in populating and updating databases of manufacturer and device driver information. You must have strong knowledge of PC hardware and experience with device drivers. They also have part time position. You can work in your spare time. Applicants must live in US or Canada.
- VirtualBee: This Company is currently accepting applicants to join their program and earn money working from home. There is no commitment required and never any cost to you. Joining is FREE. They have easy-to-use data entry system that allows you to earn money from the convenience and comfort of your own home. All you need is a computer and an internet connection.
- Reed Technology
Call Center / Customer Service
List of companies offering real and legitimate work at home call center / customer service jobs:
- 1-800 Flowers: They have job openings in several departments including home-based customer service jobs. Check out for job positions. If there is no opening at present then send them an e-mail and they will get back to you when there is any job opening.
- Accolade Support: This Company provides call center services to numerous companies and organizations. Their Independent Contractor Agents take care of customer service, sales, and technical support of their clients. Accolade Support works with individuals and companies that are independent contractors running their own businesses from their home offices, or commercial offices, and take calls for our clients. This company is looking for independent contractors for customer service jobs.
- AccuConference: This Company is looking for Customer Service Agents and professionals who can keep the day-to-day operations running smoothly. You will be responsible for providing satisfactory customer service. The company is looking for capable and competent agents who are prepared to handle this responsibility. On-the-job training is available for agents to regularly develop and fine-tune their skills.
- ACS: Check out for job openings in customer service.
- Alpine Access: Checkout for virtual customer service call center job openings.
- Amazon: Check out customer service job positions.
- Asurion: At-home customer service jobs.
- Calldesk: Virtual call center jobs.
- Century link: Submit your response for consideration for openings you feel you are qualified for. If this is your first time visiting the website you may be asked to build a profile, attach your resume and follow the system instruction to complete and submit your profile information for consideration.
- Channel Blend
- ContractWorld: This website links you to the world of work-at-home customer service jobs. Here you can start a whole new way of working from home.
- Convergys: You can apply online to work at home in the US. Apply for home agent job opportunity now.
- Frontline Call Center
- Hilton: Several work at home customer service jobs are available.
- Home Shopping Network
- LiveOps: Tried, Tested and Reliable.
- West At Work: An award-winning service. They We employ thousands of home-based agents.
- Working Solutions: Agents work directly with customers over the phone, through online chat sessions, and email.
List of companies offering real and legitimate work at home transcription jobs:
- Accutran Global: This Company provides small or medium-sized business with support services that may not require on a full-time basis. They offer all kinds of transcription jobs like medical, financial and others.
- Cyberdictate: They provide specialized transcription services to law firms, financial institutions, corporations, healthcare professionals, entertainment industry professionals, online businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the United States. Check out for job opening positions.
- Daily Transcription: This Company provides premium transcription services to academic institutions, Fortune 500 companies and entertainment’s top studios and production companies.
- GMR Transcription: They are looking for quality transcriptionists. Submit your resume with your full name, address, phone number and email address. US and Canada.
- Morningside: At-home transcribers needed to produce verbatim transcripts for media clients such as CNN, FOX and MSNBC. Applicants must have the ability to work independently and meet deadlines. Requirements include: high-speed Internet connection; digital foot pedal system; bachelor’s degree in English or journalism; at least three years of work experience.
- Nettranscripts: Several job openings.
- Pacific transcription: Working as a typing contractor for Pacific Transcription can be a great business opportunity for the right person.
- Transcribe This: Provides a professional audio transcription service.
- Transcript Divas
- TASK Document Services
- Verbal Ink Transcription Services: Accurate, affordable transcripts for thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. Verbal Ink provides transcription services, translation services, and writing services. They are looking for highly skilled people to add to their growing transcription and translation teams.
List of companies offering real and legitimate work at home virtual Assistant jobs:
- Life Bushido: They provide part-time virtual assistant services and several other services.
- Worldwide Office: Hundreds of job openings.
- ACD Direct: You are paid for each minute of talk time with some incentives. The more you work, the more you earn. You can decide when to work in the comfort of your own home.
- Niteo Services: Seeking support representatives and managers with good writing and customer service skills.
- Statcounter: Home based job. Applicants must have stable broadband connection and phone.
- Prospect Image: Position requires 2-4 hours per day depending on account. They also provide training. Independent Contractor will be paid $10 per hour plus bonuses. Hourly rate will increase with experience.
- First Data
- Working Solution
- Loan Processor
List of companies offering real and legitimate work at home Bookkeeping jobs:
- Balance Your Books: AA degree or equivalent experience, 2 or more years bookkeeping experience, Experience providing data entry, A/P and payroll functions, and Knowledge of QuickBooks, MYOB, Peachtree or other accounting software required.
- Accounting Department: Seeking experienced bookkeepers who are interested in working from home on a full time basis. Experienced bookkeepers required.
- Bateman & Co.: CPA and 3 years of prior public accounting experience required.
- Bookminders: Seeking accounting professionals. Hires accountants with 4-year degrees and with five or more years of accounting experience.
- Click Accounts: Accounting and bookkeeping, California and Asia.
- Dotun & Casserly Financial Services: Bookkeeping services in accounting, tax, and financial planning.
- Virtual Accountants: Checkout for job opening positions in accounting and bookkeeping.
- VTAudit: Seeking people with experience in processing payroll or bills of lading in shipping and receiving.
- How to Start an e-Bay Business
- Legitimate work At Home Jobs
- 10 Best (and Real) Work-at-Home Jobs – Legitimate, No Scam
- Making Money on Hubpages.com
- Freelance Writing Jobs and Career
- Online Tutor and Mentor Jobs – Online Teaching Opportunities for Teachers
- How to Make Money with Mystery Shopping – Legitimate, No Scam
- Virtual Psychic and Astrology Jobs – Online Psychic and Astrology Jobs
- Mock Juror and Trial Jobs – How to Make Money as a Mock Trial Juror
- Paid Survey Jobs – Get Paid to Take FREE Online Surveys
- 101 Best Simple Ways and Tips on How Make Money Online on the Internet
- DIY Home Improvement
- How to Find Legitimate Work from Home Jobs – Top 10 Websites to Find Legit Work at Home Jobs
- How to Make Money from Website and Blog – Best Ways to Make Money Online from Home with Websites or Blogging
- How to Make Money from Best Affiliate Marketing Programs
- How to Make Money with Google Adsense
- Reliable Work from Home Jobs – Most Reliable Work at Home Jobs
- No Scam Work from Home Jobs – Scam Free No Fee Real Legitimate Work At Home Jobs