Legitimate Online Work from Home Jobs – Real, No Scam
There are so many work from home scams that searching for legitimate work from home jobs with no scam to make money online is an exhausting experience. People have started thinking that all online...
There are so many work from home scams that searching for legitimate work from home jobs with no scam to make money online is an exhausting experience. People have started thinking that all online work from home jobs are scams and there is no REAL and Legitimate Work from Home Job available online. Let us explore more.
What is Online Jobs?
The term “online job” can have several meanings – There are jobs that are done online, online business opportunities, and businesses that provide online services. But what are the differences between the three: –
- A job that is done online, whether as an employee of a legitimate company or as a consultant providing an online service, is a job where an individual has negotiated with their employer or client to do the assigned work online at home. These are truly legitimate work at home jobs. As an employee, the employer or the company takes care of any payroll issues, including employment taxes. As a consultant, you are responsible for self employment tax issues. Many companies who seek individuals to fulfill online jobs do not consider individuals as employees, but rather consultants.
- An online business opportunity allows an individual to feel as though they own a business. However, the individual more than likely has paid a start-up, or sign-up fee. Online business opportunities are mostly in the direct sales arena, and, in my opinion, are not worth the money invested. Most of these “opportunities” consist of a company sponsored website where an individual promotes products or services. Above all, most of them are scams.
- A business that provides online services is an actual business started by an individual. The business is something in which the individual has a great deal of interest and truly enjoys the work. The individual provides the service online to clients.
Here, I am going to concentrate on legitimate online work from home jobs and list actual companies that hire people to fulfill their work at home jobs. However, it is my finding that call center, customer service, and general bookkeeping online jobs are the most reliable and stable.
Legitimate Online Work from Home Jobs
Data entry is the act of transcribing some form of data into another form, usually a computer program. Forms of data that people might transcribe include handwritten documents, information off spreadsheets from another computer program, sequences of numbers, letters and symbols that build a program, or simple data like names and addresses. Some people perform jobs that are exclusively data entry, while others, like programmers, might have to occasionally enter data. Read More on: Data Entry
Call Center / Customer Service Jobs
Virtual Call Center Jobs are legitimate work from home job opportunity to earn money from the comfort of home. These virtual agents or virtual call centers provide customer service jobs which are work from home online jobs. A virtual call center is a call center in which the organization’s representatives are geographically dispersed, rather than being situated at work stations in a building operated by the organization. Read More on: Virtual Call Center Jobs
Transcription work at home jobs including general, legal, and medical transcription jobs. If you are good in transcription or have some prior experience, this is a great opportunity for you. Read More on: Transcription Jobs
Virtual Assistance Jobs may include – office assistant, secretarial services, and other online virtual assistance services. Virtual Assistants (also known as VAs) are home-based entrepreneurs who take pride in providing fellow small business professionals with a wide range of office tasks, from administrative support to web design & maintenance. Read More on: Virtual Assistant Jobs
List of companies offering real and legitimate work at home Bookkeeping jobs:
- Balance Your Books: AA degree or equivalent experience, 2 or more years bookkeeping experience, Experience providing data entry, A/P and payroll functions, and Knowledge of QuickBooks, MYOB, Peachtree or other accounting software required.
- Accounting Department: Seeking experienced bookkeepers who are interested in working from home on a full time basis. Experienced bookkeepers required.
- Click Accounts: Accounting and bookkeeping, California and Asia.