Mock trails and juror job description include review of legal cases. Such case reviews may take around 30-60 minutes depending on the size of case summary and the number of questions. Juror payment depends on the case. In order to take part in mock juror and trails jobs, one has to fulfill some requirements like age, marital status, qualification, citizenship etc.
Note: Never pay for leads on any work from home jobs or mock trails and juror job. These jobs are always free. You get paid do these jobs. There is no fee charged for these jobs.
Companies that provide mock juror and trial job opportunities:
- Online Verdict: Earn extra money by becoming an OnlineVerdict.com juror. You will review interesting legal cases from your home, provide feedback through an online questionnaire, and be paid @. $20 to $60 per case. Become an Online Juror.
- eJury: eJury has revolutionized the way attorneys prepare for trial. Their online Mock Juries and Focus Groups allow large groups of people to help attorneys determine case value, develop case themes, find the facts to emphasize, and learn “public” attitudes. Apply to be an eJuror.
- Jury Test: They send summons by e-mail. You will have to review a lawyer’s case. Once you have reviewed the lawyer’s case, they may ask for your feedback. You will be paid as per the case ranging from between $5 per case to $50 per case. Register to be a Jury Test Juror.
- Trial Practice: Spend just 4-8 hours from home serving as a juror in the mock trial of an actual court case. Pays $ 10 per hour for participating in mock trials.
- Mock Juror: Several types of mock jury projects are available for you to work on. They offer live projects, that can either be a full eight hour day or a four hour half day, as well as online projects.
- JuryTalk.com: Juror Registration.
- VirtualJury.com: Get paid for sharing your thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and decisions about interesting legal cases. Become a Virtual Juror.
- Trial Practices: Seeks mock jurors, or as they call them, “surrogate jurors”, to review legal cases and provide feedback for payments of at least $100 per day. Sign up Free.
- TrialJuries.com: Online jury review opportunities for mock jurors. Rate of pay is typically $30, with the chance to make more for longer or more complex cases. You are paid via PayPal. Sign up to be a Juror.
- K&B National Research: Conducts jury research in the form of mock trials.
- Legitimate work At Home Jobs
- 10 Best (and Real) Work-at-Home Jobs – Legitimate, No Scam
- Freelance Writing Jobs and Career
- Verification Agent Jobs
- Virtual Assistant Jobs and Virtual Assistant Job Listings
- Virtual Call Center Jobs and Virtual Call Center Job Listings
- Online Tutor and Mentor Jobs – Online Teaching Opportunities for Teachers
- How to Make Money with Mystery Shopping – Legitimate, No Scam
- Virtual Psychic and Astrology Jobs – Online Psychic and Astrology Jobs
- Mock Juror and Trial Jobs – How to Make Money as a Mock Trial Juror
- Paid Survey Jobs – Get Paid to Take FREE Online Surveys
- Transcription Jobs – Online Work from Home Transcription Job Listing – Medical, General, Entry Level
- Proofreading Jobs – Job Listing of Online Proofreading Jobs from Home
- Data Entry Work from Home Jobs to Make Money Online
- 101 Best Simple Ways and Tips on How Make Money Online on the Internet
- Legitimate Online Work from Home Jobs – Real, No Scam
- Get Paid to Answer Question and Earn Money – Make Money Answering Questions
- DIY Home Improvement
- Get Paid to Post Anything – Blog, Links, Forums, Pictures, Youtube, Videos, Facebook
- How to Find Legitimate Work from Home Jobs – Top 10 Websites to Find Legit Work at Home Jobs
- How to Make Money from Website and Blog – Best Ways to Make Money Online from Home with Websites or Blogging
- How to Make Money from Best Affiliate Marketing Programs
- How to Make Money with Google Adsense